Lasagna Roll Ups | Unilever | Cookwithpassions
Try this Unilever food solutions recipe. This cheesy lasagna recipe is super simple to make; it’s sure to leave your family … break from traditional layered lasagna and give these fun lasagna roll ups a try!
- Oil – 60 ml
- Onion, chopped – 200 g
- Garlic crushed – 15 g
- Chicken mince – 1.20 kg
- Mushroom, sliced – 180 g
- Basil, dried- 5 g
- Oregano- 5 g
- Red chilli, powder- 5 g
- Butter – 120 g
- Flour – 150 g
- Milk – 560 ml
- Cheddar cheese – 160 g
- Lasagna sheets, boiled in salt water for 10-12 minutes
- Fry onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes until soft, add minced chicken and cook until it changes color.
- Add the mushrooms, Knorr Italian Sauce, Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and red chilies and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, then add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat add milk, little by little and stir to remove any lumps. Put back on heat, add seasonings and stir until thick.
- Add cheese and remove from heat.
- Spread a thin layer of white sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread a layer of meat mixture on pasta sheet and roll it up.
- Place the roll ups in the baking dish, top it with remaining white sauce and cheddar cheese. Bake in a moderately hot oven (200°C) until golden brown.
Reference link : https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk/en/recipe/lasagna-roll-ups-R0078502.html