Homemade Chicken Spread Recipe By Food Fusion | Cookwithpassions
Quick and easy homemade chicken spread. Keep it ready for a quick snack and impress your guests with these presentation ideas, serve these to the kids with #SimplySufiFries and they will love it .
- Simply Sufi Breast fillets 3
- Dahi (Yogurt) 3 tbs
- Tikka masala 1 tbs or to taste
- Sufi cooking oil 2 tbs
- Mayonnaise ¾ Cup
- Mustard paste 2 tbs
- Paprika powder ½ tsp
- Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) 1 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce 1 tbs
- Dried parsley 1 & ½ tsp
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Simply sufi frozen French fries
- Sufi sunflower cooking oil for frying
- Bread slices
- Prepared chicken spread
- Cheese slices
- Kheera (Cucumber)
- Tomato ketchup
- Gajar (Carrot)
- Green olive
- Wash & pat dry chicken fillets with kitchen tissue paper properly.
- In bowl,add chicken fillets,yogurt and tikka masala,mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In frying or grill pan,add sufi cooking oil and fry chicken fillets from both sides until done.
- Rest for 5 minutes then cut into pieces. In chopper,add chicken pieces,chop coarsely & set aside.
- In bowl,add mayonnaise,mustard paste,paprika powder,garlic powder,chili garlic sauce,dried parsley, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add chopped chicken and give it a good mix. Can be stored for up to 1 week in refrigerator.
- In wok,add sufi sunflower cooking oil,heat it and fry frozen french fries for 3 minutes.
- Cut the edges of the bread slice and roll out with the help of the rolling pin.
- Place cheese slice and roll out like swiss roll then cut into pieces with round cutter.
- Prepared chicken spread and place cucumber,tomato ketchup and cover with top slice.
Serve with French fries!
Related Recipes: http://www.cookwithpassions.com/category/top-chefs-recipes/