Aam Panna Recipe By YUM
Servings – 4 – 5
- (For Aam Panna Concentrate)
- Raw mangoes – 640 grams
- Water – 500 milliliters
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 400 grams
- Water – 100 milliliters(For Aam Panna)
- Salt – to rim the glass
- Red chili – to rim the glass
- Lemon – to rim the glass
- Aam panna concentrate – 4 tablespoons
- Water – 150 milliliters
- Mint – for garnishing
(For Aam Panna Concentrate)
1. Take a raw mango and peel the skin.
2. Cut it into pieces.
3. Heat 500 milliliters water in a skillet, add 640 grams raw mangoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
4. Remove it from heat and cool for about 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a smooth puree.
6. Transfer this puree into a mixing bowl, add 1 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder and mix it well.
7. Take a pan, add 400 grams sugar, 100 milliliters water and stir continuously and sugar is fully dissolved.
8. Remove it from heat and cool for about 10 – 15 minutes.
9. Strain the mango puree into the prepared sugar syrup and mix it well.
10. Place the skillet on the heat and cook for about 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat or mixture becomes thicken.
11. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
12. Pour the aam panna concentrate in a clean bottle or jar. Store it in a bottle or jar in the fridge.
(For Aam Panna)
1. In a plate, add some salt and red chili and mix it well.
2. Take a glass and rim it with lemon slice.
3. Now, rim the glass with salt and red chili mixture.
4. Add some ice in a glass and 4 tablespoons concentrated aam panna, 150 milliliters water and stir well.
6. Garnish with mint.
Go to Top Chefs Recipes to see more recipe of recipes
Reference link : https://www.yumrecipe.in/thirsty/video/aam-panna-2897