Mouth watering Makhni karahi for a special dawat menu.
- Makhan (Butter) 3-4 tbs
- Cooking oil 2 tbs
- Chicken karhai cut ½ kg
- Adrak leshan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Hari mirch (Green chilies) finely chopped 3-4
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Dhania (Coriander seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tbs
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed ½ tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbs
- Adrak (Ginger) julienne 1 inch piece
- Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ½ Cup
- Chicken powder 1 tsp
- Cream 5-6 tbs (room temperature)
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 1-2 tbs
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- Adrak (Ginger) julienne
- Makhan (Butter) cubes
- In wok,add butter,cooking oil and let it melt.
- Add chicken and fry until golden brown (approx. 8-10 minutes).
- Add ginger garlic paste,green chilies and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt,red chili powder,coriander seeds,cumin seeds,black pepper crushed and mix well, tomato paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Put ginger and mix well.
- In yogurt,add chicken powder,mix well and add it in wok then mix well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes. Pour cream and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder,fresh coriander and mix.
Garnish with fresh coriander,ginger,butter & serve!
Reference link : https://foodfusion.com/recipe/makhni-karahi/?fbclid=IwAR1CW9gzwbbTHEsHpTeJppRW-cyrOolaCGT4gyg_Ko0KkCALklxquNJqJVY
Go to Top Chefs Recipes to see more recipe of sooper chefs.