Russian salad with macaroni recipe | Cookwithpassions
Quick and easy recipe of Russian salad with macaroni by Cookwithpassions
- Macaroni boiled (1 cup)
- Oil ( 1 tbsp)
- Salt for macaroni ( ½ tsp)
- Carrots (Grated boiled 1/2 cup)
- Apple ( 1 cup) – Cucumber (1 cup)
- Sweet Corn (1 tin)
- Cabbage ( 2 cups)
- Pineapple chunks ( ½ cup)
- Fresh Cream ( 1 cup)
- Mayonnaise (½ cup)
- Sugar ( 1 tbsp)
- Salt ( ½ tsp)
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Raisins ( for garnishing)
- Almonds ( for garnishing)
- In a pot add water and macaroni. Add salt and oil in it and bring it to boil.
- Boiled grated carrots to make it soft.
- Now take another bowl add cream , mayonnaise, salt, sugar, black pepper and mix it well.
- Put apple, macaroni, cucumber, cabbage, pineapple chunks, carrot, sweet corn and mix it well.
- Now dish out and garnish with almonds, pineapple chunks and raisins and refrigerate it. Served chilled.
For more videos updates, Subscribe to our channel “Cookwithpassions” .
For Complete Video recipe see below video:
Youtube Channel link :
Facebook page :
You can also see Fruit Triffle Shots | Kids Party Special Recipe