Tauri ka salan | Quick Recipe of Tauri | Ridged gourd Recipe | Cookwithpassions
Here is a great and quick recipe of Tauri ka salan.
- Onion cut into sliced (3)
- Tauri ( 1kg)
- Tomatoes – 3
- Salt – 1 Tsp (As per your taste)
- Red Chili Powder (1 Tbsp)
- Turmeric (1/2 Tsp)
- Coriander Powder (1 Tbsp)
- Cumin seed (1 Tbsp)
- Garam Masala (1 Tsp)
- Green Chilies (3 or 4)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (1 Tsp)
- Green Coriander (For Garnishing)
- Water (1/4 cup)
- Heat oil , add ginger garlic paster and sliced onion.
- Stir fry it until lightly golden
- Add tomatoes and mix it
- Add 1/4 cup of water after 2-3 minutes and mix well. Now add all spices and mix it.
- Cook it until tomatoes and onion get soft
- Now add tauri and mix well. Cover the pot and cook it ( don’t add water when covered)
- Cook until all water dries up and oil starts to separate
- Garnish with Green coriander and serve hot with chapati
For more videos updates, Subscribe to our channel “Cookwithpassions” .
For Complete Video recipe see below video:
Youtube Channel :
Youtube Channel link :
Facebook page :
You can also see Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe