Chicken Shami kabab Recipe By Cookwithpassions
Here is the best and quick recipe of Chicken Shami kabab by Cookwithpassions. Make and freeze for months.
#chickenshamikabab #cookwithpassions #homemade #eidspecial
- Chicken boneless (½ kg)
- Water ( 4 glass)
- Chana dal (¼ cup)
- Salt (1 Tsp)
- Red chili powder ( 1 tbsp)
- Cumin ( 1 tbsp)
- Turmeric powder ( ¼ tsp)
- Black Cardamom (1piece)
- Cinnamon ( 1 piece)
- Ginger Garlic paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Onion sliced ( 1)
- Green Coriander chopped
- Egg (1)
- In a pressure cooker, add water and chicken in it. Now add chana dal, salt, red chili powder, cumin, turmeric, ginger garlic paste , onion .
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 1 hour until dal and chicken get soft.
- Evaporate water completely. Cook it until the water dry and then mash it by and or in chopper. Don’t mash it too much. Cool it completely
- Add egg and green coriander leaves and mix well. Wet your hands with water, take a mixture and make kababs of equal size ( can be stored up to 1 or 2 months).
- Heat oil and fry kebabs. When they are golden fried , transfer them in a serving tray. Serve chicken shami kabab with chili sauce
For more videos updates, Subscribe to our channel “Cookwithpassions” and press the bell icon.
Youtube Channel link:
Youtube Channel link :
Facebook page :